As a former prosecutor who has tried over a hundred criminal cases, Attorney Mark McNally is truly dedicated to pursuing justice for his clients, no matter what they are facing. Backed by more than three decades of legal experience, Attorney McNally is constantly achieving outstanding results for clients in court.
Some of Attorney McNally's recent significant cases and result include:
- Achieving a dismissal and sealing of record on rape charges in Brighton District Court
- Achieving a dismissal and sealing of record on multiple sexual assault charges in Haverhill District Court
- Multiple not guilty verdicts on OUI cases throughout Massachusetts
- A not guilty verdict on witness intimidation charges in Salem District Court
- Multiple dismissals of domestic assault and domestic assault and battery cases throughout Massachusetts
- Not guilty verdicts on multiple assault and battery counts in Lowell District Court
- Boston College
- Suffolk University Law School
Without Mark I don't know where I'd be. I would not hesitate to recommend him as your attorney, I'm fortunate to have met him.
A complicated series of events led up to my arrest for domestic assault and battery. I was brought to the courthouse handcuffed and shackled. Never before had I been in a situation like this, it was a living nightmare. Mark J. McNally was appointed my attorney. He interviewed me through a barred ...
I was facing jail time, so thank you again attorney McNally for helping me to remain free!
Without getting into my case and the details which led up to it I want to give another heartfelt thank you to attorney McNally who went above and beyond representing me. He represented me for a receiving stolen property case and I believe to this day that if not for attorney McNally I wouldn't be...
"Without Mark I don't know where I'd be. I would not hesitate to recommend him as your attorney, I'm fortunate to have met him."